Expanding on our company's brand to target more users that are interested in nightlife.
As a start up, one of the biggest challenges we face is being able to target a wide audience. We have reached out to everyone within our networks, but we need more support to take our brand to the next level. We are two recent college graduates trying expand our brand. With your help we will be able to advertise to a larger audience, and develop more brand awareness to ultimately add life to your night !
- OneGoHub is an Nightlife Mobile app founded by recent college graduates, made to showcase all that Boston nightlife has to offer by connecting different people to different nightlife avenues to go out, and enjoy themselves.
- Our campaign aims to bring more awareness to OneGoHub, as a brand we understand that a key factor to any business's success is their brand visibility.
- Contributors will help OneGoHub by providing us with access to share our brand through press, billboards, and more advertisements.
What We Need & What You Get
- We would like to raise $5,000 USD because that would give us the initial capital to market our brand.
- By being apart of this campaign you will be apart of something that will change the city, and provide a fun environment for everyone. You will also be able to watch a company grow from a local business to a national business.
- If the ultimate goal is not reached, the funds made will still go to help marketing our brand, whether it be through Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram ads.
- This project is valuable because we started off with an idea, and turned it to a actual product. Now we are in the final phases where we need people to help spread awareness about the app, because the app does not work without the people.
Risks & Challenges
- We here at OneGoHub are coming in with a set focus. We focus on a niche market of people who like to go out, and enjoy their night at a club, or a bar. We also focus on the DJ, who sets the tone for nightlife events but often times are overlooked. We do this by offering Djs the opportunity to have their own page where users can follow them, see all their events listed, and get push notifications to their phones when they have new events. We also work with our nightclubs, bars, and Dj's directly because this is something for the community, and being a small company we are very involved with the public's interest.
Other Ways You Can Help
- We understand that not everyone will be able to contribute monetary contributions, however that does not mean you cannot contribute in other ways. You can still tell user about our app through social media, like us on social media sites, and email us about ways you can get more involved at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate you taking your time to learn about our app, and would like to hear about anyway you feel you can contribute to the start of something good.